Project Selection - Magazine

For a magazine, there are many aspects like in newspapers. I have seen the background of these aspects in movies and shows shown in class such as the Newsroom and All The Presidents Men. There are various types of articles, such as ones slandering, informational ones, and ones that follow a lead to a verdict. I believe I would be more interested in the informational pieces as I am not one for slandering and I could lose interest in a lead. This would be a good fit for me since I have experience researching and writing from classes in the past. Some challenges I could face is that I have no experience with photoshop or other design. The magazine I would make would likely more resemble a newspaper. This means it would have less design and more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research #3

Project Selection